Experience drops or an experience counter can be found in the top right of your screen and was added before the Alpha got released to the public. You can left click it once to turn on your Xp Drops. If you right click it two options appear. The first one is to toggle them on and off, pretty simple, and the second one is to set them up. If you click the setup one a menu pops up where you can configure your Xp Drops.
You can also set a goal for yourself by clicking any of the skills listed in the configuration menu. This will then appear in the Progress Bar. More information listed down below.
- At the top left you can position your Xp Drop Bar. This can be either at the top right of your screen next to your mini-map, in the top middle of your screen or on the top left on your screen.
- You can change the size from small to medium to large.
- You can change the speed of the drops going up to the bar from default to slower or faster.
- You can change the duration of the Bar to be permanent or to disappear after 1, 3 or 10 seconds after your Xp Drop hits the Bar.
- You can choose what you want it to display, this could be anywhere from Total XP, most recent or any individual skill.
- You can also set which skill you want to display on your Progress Bar. You have Off, Most Recent, Any of the skills or Total Xp as options.
- You can change the colour of your Xp Drops as well with the choice out of White, Lilac, Cyan, Jade, Lime, Yellow, Orange or Pink to suit your situation and preference.
- You can choose to group your skills, meaning you see the icons and xp dropped combined into one drop.
Disclaimer: Most of these aren't set up yet, you can track your total xp.